Check Deception Program Payment Instructions
- MONEY ORDER/CASHIER’S CHECK ONLY
- The money order/cashier’s check must be the exact amount
- Money orders/cashier’s checks that are made out for an incorrect amount will not be accepted.
- Make the money order/cashier’s check out to: MONROE COUNTY PROSECUTOR
- Mail payment to:
MONROE COUNTY PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE
301 N. COLLEGE AVE. ROOM 211
BLOOMINGTON, IN 47404
- You may hand deliver your payment to the Check Deception Program.
We are located in the Charlotte T. Zietlow Justice Center at:301 North College Avenue, Room 211
Bloomington, IN 47404
Hours: 8:00-4:00 Monday through Friday
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays and on all Monroe County Government holidays.
- YOUR PRINTED NAME MUST APPEAR ON THE MONEY ORDER/ CASHIER’S CHECK AS THE REMITTER.
- If you have questions, please contact the Check Deception Program Director at (812) 349-2693, or the main office at (812) 349-2670